The world is a noisy place. If you’d like to be heard in less than serene environments, the Jawbone ERA Bluetooth headset might just be the hands-free help you need.
The Jawbone ERA is one of the most advanced Bluetooth headsets on the market. It was originally developed for tank commanders and helicopter pilots, so it works to eliminate background noise better than any other Bluetooth headset. Utilising the aptly-named NoiseAssassin 3.0 software, you’ll be able to chat in even the most chaotic of settings.
It might be military grade, but setting it up is simple. You just search for Bluetooth devices on your smartphone and give the Jawbone a shake. You’re connected.
Jawbone ERA at a glance:
- Compatible with most Bluetooth devices.
- 30 minute charge time gives 80 percent battery life.
- 60 minute charge time provides full battery.
- 25 percent larger wideband speaker guarantees Hi-Definition audio.
- Use the MyTALK platform to sync important alerts.
- NoiseAssassin 3.0 noise cancellation makes sure your communication is clear.
These headsets are refurbished, which is why they’re price dropped from $120 to just $19.99.
Remember that refurbished isn’t the same as second hand, they may just be ex-display models. You get a fully functional headset for less than a fifth of the retail price.
This is a stock limited deal, so once they’re gone you’ve missed out. Hit the button below to find the offer.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.