Ever found your PowerPoint skills a bit lacking? Ever felt that being more of an Excel whiz would really impress your superiors? Whatever your Microsoft Office motivation, today’s deal from AA Picks can help.
The International Academy of Computer Training (‘IACT’) is trusted by over 650,000 people worldwide. It’s a training provider for the likes of Google, Facebook, and Dell. Even the folks at Microsoft rely on IACT for instruction in their own Office suite.
You can always improve your Office skills.
Now you have a chance to benefit from this training too, and for an extremely affordable price. The eLearnOffice Microsoft Office School is a huge learning package full of expert-led and CPD-certified tutorials to sharpen your skills.
There are a mind-blowing 45 hours of training packed into the learning kit, but don’t let that put you off. As the video above demonstrates, it’s composed of bite-sized, easy to follow videos, and multiple choice quizzes.
Whether you’re a beginner or already proficient, you can always improve your skills.
eLearnOffice Microsoft Office School at a glance:
- Access over 1,200 Microsoft-approved bite-size lessons 24/7
- Assess your Microsoft Office skills through tests
- Use easy to follow, bite-size lessons to increase your Microsoft Office skills
- Link your Microsoft Skills Score Dashboard to your resume to show potential employers your qualifications
- Take courses in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook, Access, and Calendar
The training kit usually retails for around $199, but that’s likely to be the corporate rate. For the next few days, you can sign up for just $19.
Ready to up your spreadsheet game? The deal ends on Sunday. Head over to Tech Deals via the link below to find it.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.