Online banking is great for most people, but having to bounce between your credit card’s website, your bank’s site, and then any or all of your subscription services can be tedious, and a lot might fall through the cracks. If you need to get a handle on your spending habits, put money away more often, and get rid of that monthly subscription for designer underwear, then you need a one-stop shop for all of your financial information. A control center of sorts.
Truebill Premium is the tool you need to gain total control over your spending. This app not only lets you monitor your spending; it also helps you optimize it. Premium subscriptions to Truebill usually retail for $35.99, but right now you can save 44% at Windows Central Digital Offers and snag it for only $19.99.
Truebill Premium lets you do all of the following right in the app:
- Easily view your cash, credit, investment balances, and subscriptions in one place
- Manage and cancel unwanted subscriptions
- Access reports to categorize your expenses and understand where your money is going
- Negotiate for lower rates on bills for cell phone, security, and other services
- Automatically set aside funds for your saving goals
- Securely connect to your accounts via bank-level security with 256-bit SSL encryption and read-only access
For only $19.99 you’ll get a one-year Truebill Premium subscription, which will help you manage your money in real time, helping you to build better spending habits and save towards your future. The best part is that Windows Central Digital Offers can help you save 44% up front.