Are you thinking of learning Spanish, Italian or Mandarin? For the more adventurous, how about Igbo, Luganda, or Zulu? Whatever lingo you have in mind, uTalk can make learning fun.
As the world gets smaller, learning a new language becomes more tempting, and it improves your job prospects. It might impress your friends, or enable you to chat up the locals when you’re on vacation.
Built on 25 years of language learning experience and 30 million happy customers.
When you sign up to uTalk, you get walked through real and practical vocabulary in your language of choice. These are words and phrases you would use in everyday conversation, so you can get chatting away very quickly.
The pronunciations have been verified by native speakers, and there are games and achievements to keep you motivated. It’s the perfect multilingual tool, even if you’re just looking to get a grasp of the basics.
uTalk at a glance:
- Choose one of over 130 languages to learn from any device, any time you want.
- Discover real, practical vocabulary that you can use in real-world situations.
- Measure your achievements as you go along.
- Verify your learning by playing speaking games.
- Learn from native voice artists who really know what they’re talking about.
- Access your account from any device so you can pick up where you left off anywhere.
Right now several uTalk packages are on offer. If you’ve got your heart set on one language, you can get a lifetime subscription to uTalk for just $19.99. That’s almost 70 percent off the usual retail price.
The more languages you sign up for, the bigger the saving. For example, the six language package is down from $390 to just $29.99.
So carpe diem (Latin not included) and get started before the deal expires. Check out the packages by hitting the button below.
The AA Picks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.