Welcome to the first edition of the Android Authority photography contest, the best place to share your best shots with fellow mobile enthusiasts.
Whether it’s the latest flagship or just another budget phone, your smartphone is probably the camera you use the most. But smartphones offer so much more than convenience. Smartphone photography is a legitimate art form and just about anyone can take amazing shots with just their phone and a little creativity.
If you take great mobile photos on a daily basis, or have just one shot that you’re really proud off, show it off here. Every month, we’ll be showcasing the best submissions on the website and our social channels.
The theme of our first Photo Contest is ‘Spring’. Nature’s coming back to life, bringing so many opportunities to take some truly spectacular shots. From cherry blossoms to spring cleaning, show us your best spring shots! And yes, we know some of you live in the Southern Hemisphere…now it’s the time to get creative.
The winner of the May 2018 AA Photo Face-off will be determined based on the readers’ votes. The winning submission will be shared on AA’s social channels and the winner will take home a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 smartphone gimbal. The winner will be announced June 1.
- The photos must respect the theme of the contest.
- The photos must be shared through the Gleam widget below. You can share only one photo per edition. Choose carefully!
- All shots must be taken on a smartphone (Android, iOS, or anything else).
- Please mention the device and any editing apps you used to take the picture.
- You must own the photo you share. Don’t steal other people’s shots!
- All photos will be reviewed. Don’t spam or share abusive or illegal content.
- Don’t try to game the voting system. You will be disqualified.
- You must enter a valid email address.
View and vote
Vote for the best images in our submissions gallery! At the end of the contest period, the image with the most votes will be declared the winner.
To get the ball rolling, AA team members submitted some of their own Spring shots. Check them out in the gallery! (These shots are not part of the contest.)
May the best shot win!